Monday, August 25, 2008

Life story-the bike at the crossing

`Life story
It is difficult to find truth when we don't want to listen… I shall explain you with a instance happened to me very recently..

While traveling to my office & back home it takes 2 hours each side you can understand the time I waste while doing this but again for me it is the time what I spend looking at people & moving forward it has taught me the basics nothing is constant & you move on .

the bike which I saw on the last traffic signal has no guarantee that will appear again to me. It happened that day a young boy trying to doge the local police since he was not wearing a helmet got stuck in to the crossings & died on the spot ! Well I knew I won't see him again the moment he crossed me .. but if he ever knew no one will see him again ? he tried saving his fine but paid with a life?

The same day I was sitting on the 18th floor of my office when suddenly the building started shaking it was earth quake although a minor one but shooked us all that's when you think you should not join a office where there is no way to run out… everybody on the floor had a prayer for those 30 seconds will we survive? Shall we run down ? Lifts are stuck? Shall we call home for the last time?

….. Just imagine the truth comes to you at a time when you don't have time to react to things & when you have time you don't act upon..

How many times do you act on the first call? Say if you are due to say sorry don't you waist time seeking for an opportunity which is not seen yet? I mean you never know when & what would end the opportunity? The biker might have promised himself something which he cannot fulfill now.

No comments: